The mission of the Conference and Visitors Bureau (CVB) of Montgomery County, MD, Inc. is to enthusiastically promote, market and sell Montgomery County, Maryland as a destination for meetings, conventions and individual travelers, fostering economic development and benefiting and supporting members and the overall business community.
For media inquiries, please contact Bethany Mattocks, 240-777-2064.
- CVB Wins Tourism Award (November 20, 2013)
- CVB and Maryland SoccerPlex Host National Championship (August 9, 2013)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gaithersburg Grand Opening (July 26, 2013)
- CVB Celebrates National Travel & Tourism Week (May 7, 2013)
- CVB and DED Collaborate on Promotional Video (March 19, 2013)
- County Council Approves Bill 36-12 for Increase in CVB Funding (February 12, 2013)
- CVB Wins Best Digital Campaign Award at Maryland Tourism Summit (November 21, 2012)
- Sergio Mendes Headlines Silver Spring Jazz Festival (August 30, 2012)
- Maryland Tourism Development Board Appoints CVB Member (July 7, 2012)
- CVB Celebrates National Tourism Week (May 8, 2012)
- SportsTravel Magazine Nominates U.S. Open For Event of the Year (September 27, 2011)
- We're Open! Hospitality Campaign Launch (May 9, 2011)
- CVB Launches TripAdvisor Campaign (April 12, 2011)
- CVB Launches Clothing and Product Sales Online (February 14, 2011)
- MOVOTO Real Estate: Top 10 Best Places in Maryland
- CHNI News: D.C. Suburb Offers a Glimpse of Early Slave Life (January 2012)
- Examiner: McGinty's Public House in Silver Spring (September 2011)
- Examiner: Silver Spring's Homewood Suites (September 2011)
- Washington Business Journal: Montgomery County launches tourism campaign around U.S. Open (May 2011)
- Gazette.net: Montgomery, other counties ramp up to grab tourism dollars (January 2011)
Located in the heart of the Rockville-Gaithersburg business district and adjacent to the I-270 Technology Corridor, the two-building, six-story property is within 20 miles of downtown Washington, DC, numerous modes of public transportation, and three international airports. The two brands also share several public amenities including a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, PreCor fitness center, a kids’ entertainment room, and 2,800 square feet of flexible meeting space.