Score with the Conference and Visitors Bureau of Montgomery County, MD, Inc.
The Conference and Visitors Bureau (CVB) of Montgomery County, MD, Inc. is your one stop shop for planning your next sporting event in Montgomery County, Maryland. The CVB specializes in matching the perfect site for your event.
We can also provide assistance in hotel accommodations for teams who are holding their events in Montgomery County, Maryland. The CVB has a close partnership with the sporting venues in Montgomery County and with the hotels that are located in Montgomery County, ensuring that all hotel rates offered through the CVB are the lowest available group rates. The CVB housing registration service is FREE.
CVB staff will send a request for proposals to collect potential room blocks and rates for your group. In addition, we have a custom reservation site that allows teams to sign in to our system to block rooms, collect credit card information, request hotels, and make changes to their rooming.
The CVB is here to help make your tournament or event successful. Our services include:
- Site tour all sporting venues in the Montgomery County to find the perfect match for your event
- Housing reservations for all teams participating in your tournament
- Dine around coordination for your teams
- Suggested itineraries for attendees including our own attractions, shopping, and entertainment as well as the monuments and museums in Washington, D.C.
- Transportation Assistance
Get away to one of the premier hotels in Bethesda, MD. Featuring 447 guest rooms and approximately 50,000 square feet of event space adjacent to the area’s Metro system, our Bethesda, Maryland hotel offers easy access to Rockville, MD, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia with a 23,700 sq ft ballroom, a 120-seat amphitheater, innovative catering menus, and impeccable hotel rooms .