What’s New & Featured
Keep up with the latest announcements and things to do in Montgomery County.
Fun on the Fourth!
There’s still plenty to do in Montgomery County on July 4! Check the list below for fun activities and plan your holiday. Please visit the websites below for updates.
• Watch a movie at the historic AFI Silver Theatre in Silver Spring. Relive your childhood and watch E.T. The Extra-terrestrial at 7pm on July 4! www.afi.com/silver/
• Go bowling at 300 Shady Grove! Register online for the Kids Club and kids 12 and under bowl FREE. www.threehundred.com/shady_grove.html
• Play virtual games and enjoy the food at Dave & Buster’s in Bethesda. Enjoy half price games on Wednesdays! www.daveandbusters.com
• Shop the summer sales at Westfield Montgomery. Check the website for deals and offers! www.westfield.com/montgomery/
• Visit the house of the founder of the American Red Cross at the Clara Barton National Historic Site. Tours run every hour on the hour from 10:00am – 4:00pm. www.nps.gov/clba
• Go wine tasting at Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard in Dickerson. Bring a blanket and lawn chair to enjoy the view on the upper patio. Open from 12:00pm – 6:00pm. www.smvwinery.com
• Ride the electronic trains at the National Capital Trolley Museum in Colesville. www.dctrolley.org.
• Beat the heat, climb a tree. Visit the Adventure Park at Sandy Spring! www.sandyspringadventurepark.org
• Pick your own summer flowers, blackberries and blueberries at Butler’s Orchard! Open from 8:30am – 1:00pm. www.butlersorchard.com
• Stop and smell the roses at Brookside Gardens. The roses are in bloom and the gardens are open for walks. www.brooksidegardens.org
Located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, Maryland, Hyatt Regency Bethesda near Washington, DC is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Our contemporary luxury hotel near the Nation’s Capital delivers exceptional venues for meetings and social gatherings, comfortable guestrooms with deluxe amenities, and specialty dining options. We’re also within walking distance of corporate offices and the Metro, a very convenient mode of transportation situated directly below the hotel. Whether you’re attending a meeting or touring, you’ll find Hyatt Regency Bethesda near Washington, DC a smart lodging choice.